I am having a hard time removing a Trojan Virus: Exploit:SWF/Meadgive. It keeps disappearing then reappearing. My AVG antivirus cant remove it. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks!
Exploit:SWF/Meadgive is a dangerous trojan infection that is connected with Speed UP My PC rogue program. It can get installed on your computer when you are opening spam email attachments, clicking suspicious links or downloading freeware programs from the internet. Once inside, Exploit:SWF/Meadgive virus causes a series of PC problems, including poor system performance, blue screen of death, browser hijacking and so on. Although your antivirus software may detect it, it cant effectively delete the threat as Exploit:SWF/Meadgive is based on a more advanced rootkit technique. It can protect itself from being eliminated by common security tools. If you care about your computer’s security and want to permanently get rid of Exploit:SWF/Meadgive, then you have to use manual removal method or rely on some special virus removers. After you delete all malicious files and registry keys dropped by Exploit:SWF/Meadgive, it will not stage a comeback. Here below i will teach you how to deal with it.
Exploit:SWF/Meadgive Is Dangerous
1. Exploit:SWF/Meadgive enters your computer secretly
2. It infects system files and corrupts your programs
3. Exploit:SWF/Meadgive slows down PC performance
4. It can steal your personal information
5. It is hard to get rid of, common antivirus cannot remove it
Follow the Exploit:SWF/Meadgive Uninstall Instructions to Solve your Problem Now
Step 1. Uninstall unknown and suspicious programs from Control Panel
Open Control Panel >Right click on Exploit:SWF/Meadgive virus and other unwanted or unknown programs > click Uninstall
Step 2. Remove all suspicious plug-ins, toolbars, add-ons, extensions from Internet Explorer/Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox/Safari
1.Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
4.Click the trash can icon by the extension you’d like to completely remove (related to Exploit:SWF/Meadgive).
5.A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
1. Click the menu button
and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
2.In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
3. Select the add-on you wish to remove.
4. Click the Remove button.
5. Click Restart now if it pops up. Your tabs will be saved and restored after the restart.
For Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer;
2. Press Alt+T, or Click on Gear Icon in the right-top corner;
3. Click Manage Add-ons;
4. Select Toolbars and Extensions;
5. Find unwanted add-ons and Click Disable ;
6. Click More information button;
7. Click Remove
Step 3. Scan your entire computer with Plumbytes Anti-Malware to remove annoying Exploit:SWF/Meadgive virus (this is the most important step)
Plumbytes Anti-Malware is a powerful, real-time anti-malware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Plumbytes Anti-Malware is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain Plumbytes Anti-Malware
2. After the download is finished, double-click antimalwaresetup.exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
3. Once Plumbytes Anti-Malware is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click RUN A SCAN to detect Exploit:SWF/Meadgive virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected threats and potentially unwanted programs by clicking REMOVE NOW button
With the above steps, Exploit:SWF/Meadgive virus and other malware infections will be removed from your computer completely. In case, you still see any trace of Exploit:SWF/Meadgive virus or annoying pop-up ads, Then there is only a reason: Exploit:SWF/Meadgive still remains in your Windows Registry. Therefore, you have to thoroughly delete those malcodes created by Exploit:SWF/Meadgive and fix those modified/corrupted files.
Step 4. Get rid of all Exploit:SWF/Meadgive virus registries with RegCurePro
Nowadays, computer viruses become more and more powerful. They modify your Registry without seeking your approval and drop tons of malicious files to random system folders. Even you try a million times to uninstall them from control panel/browser extensions, they still stage a comeback and cause a series of problems. In such situation, you can use RegCurePro to clean up your Registry and fix those damaged files.
1. Click the below Download Button to obtain RegCurePro
2. After the download is finished, double-click RegCureProSetup[Random].exe and follow its instructions to to complete the installation of RegCurePro.
3. Once RegCurePro is successfully installed, it will automatically launch. You need to click System Scan to detect malicious entries generated by Exploit:SWF/Meadgive virus and other potential threats.
4. Remove all the detected errors, malcodes, malicious registry keys by clicking Fix All button
You can completely get Exploit:SWF/Meadgive virus off by following those steps above. Hope you can solve your problem quickly and safely.
Step 5. How to Avoid Exploit:SWF/Meadgive malware Coming back Again?
To avoid viruses infecting your PC, you should install professional antivirus software on your PC. And always remember to update the database of the antivirus so that it can protect against a wider range of threats created every day. We recommend using one of Anti-spyware programs below.
Option 1. Recommend WiperSoft
Option 2. Recommend Kaspersky Anti-spyware
Option 3. Recommend Avast
Notification: You need to do the steps correctly so that all pop-ups can be removed permanently. Please select a reliable security tool above to protect computer from further attack. GET YOUR PC BACK TO NORMAL NOW.